Sunday, November 7, 2010

upcycling: wreaths

Here are a few examples of eco-friendly and budget friendly holiday wreaths.  

This one from goodhousekeeping.com is made from old Christmas cards.  
Check out the tutorial.

How about a wreath made from upcycled Christmas wrapping paper scraps?  
Here are some awesome examples...

Here is a christmas wrap wreath from instructables.com

This one is made from bottlecaps!  I wasn't able to find the tutorial but it looks easy enough.  I found the photo in monkeydog-studio's photo stream on Flickr. 
 Awesome idea!

Last but not least another great one I found on Flickr. 
 The Daisy Chick made it from upcycled christmas bulbs.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am new @ MBC. I am following your blog now. I would love for you to visit me @ http://www.mommiesandbeyond.com Please GFC follow, Face book & Twitter follow me! Have a great week!
    I just love your wreaths!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...